What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on their computer or mobile device through the internet browser (browser). The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the websites or the area of the country/countries through which they access the website, etc.
The cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
At any time, the user may, through his internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block their entry into his system.
What are cookies for?
The cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies we use
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
They allow navigation on the website and the use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the website via login. Without these cookies, the services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the website that we think may be of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user's name each time he accesses the website.
We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as commenting on an article.
In summary, functionality cookies save user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies – Used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising cookies – They serve to target advertising according to the interests of each user, allowing you to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help to measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user.
The cookies used can be:
- Permanent cookies - They are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - They are temporary, they remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
As we explained, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
Our newsletters may, for statistical purposes, contain a single "pixel" that allows us to know if they are opened and to verify clicks through links or advertisements within the newsletter.
The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter in his personal area.
More information about cookies
You can obtain more information about cookies at the following link: